Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just need an opinion about my jet ski?

i have a 2001 polaris virage 701 3 seater jet ski. the hull is in excellent condition, nothing is wrong with it. it was ran in salt water but i recentley rebeuilt the engine putting in all new gaskets, new starter and solenoid and flushed the engine out. it started right up and ran with no problem, it has a little over 500 hours on it. I bought it for 1300 cash. My question is, I want a jet ski for the summer time, im 6' 4", i need a 3 seater to ride. the ski is valued at around 3,000. with the money i bought it for at 1300, and i only invested 200 into the engine (thank you ebay) should i turn around and sell this jet ski or hold onto it? there is nothing wrong with it, i know how to fix it if something fails, but should i get something better or hold onto my investment? just personal opinions, please be friendly haha. thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment