Thursday, July 14, 2011

My mom tell's me she doesnt want sex nor to date but in the end?

hi my mom live's with me she keeps talking to me n telling me she never wants to have sex again and that she never wants to date but in the end she walks around our home naked and when i go to the other room or to ask her something she is playing with herself i hate having ppl over because she never will stay dressed the thing is i just want her to shut up n think on her own n quit talking to me about this its her life i want her to grow up n start taking her actions she has been wearing this short dress out n ppl have noticed things n hav said things but she is overweight what is the best way or advice i should say to her i just want her to realize she isnt skinny n maybe will never be skinny agian n she needs to start thinking n doing things on her own n quit tryin to live through me tis why i am single because i dont want men to have to see her the way she is not fair to me nor them plus i have had guys who have asked me if we could do a mother daughter thing n i wanted to say u take one look at her n u tell me what u think but would i ever do anything hell no not my kind of thing is there any way i can show her or say anything to make her stop very annoyed n very disgusted makes me sick just seeing all this

No comments:

Post a Comment