Monday, July 11, 2011

Does this sound like a healthy dinner?

So I'm on a diet and I'm trying to decide what to eat for dinner. I guess I'm just more trying to eat healthy and watch portion size then be on an actual diet. I normally eat 1,500 calories a day and I try to burn off 500 every day which should result in a 1 pound weight loss every week. For breakfast today I had a smoothie that I made myself with 1 banana and 1 cup of vanilla soy milk accompanied by a tray of ice which was about 200 calories and for lunch I had a peanut butter sandwhich on wheat bread with an ear of sweet corn and a cup of apple sauce. That all adds up to around 710 calories so if I want to stick with eating around 1,500 then I guess i have a lot of calories for dinner tonight. I was thinking I piece of grilled chicken which is about 120 calories an ear of corn which is about 80 calories and a plain baked potatoe which I've heard a hundred things about that they have 160 calories and that they have 300 calories and that they are healthy and that they are horrible so I don't know if I should eat it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment